All pieces come with a one year warranty on workmanship and against any manufacturing defects. If however, the product has been misused or modified in anyway then the warranty will become void.
We do take the time to diligently inspect every piece that leaves us. If you do find a defect of some sort please contact us immediately at: email@example.com. We will address the issue and get your item repaired ASAP. Please supply your order number and contact info.
The first step it to send us an email notifying us of your intent to return your purchase. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will then send an email regarding the warranty process, to include: return address, contact person, and charges if any.
- Keep in mind that you are responsible for prepayment of all shipping and return charges. We will not accept C.O.D. packages sent to us. All items must be packaged carefully and also insured so as to secure against loss and/or damage during shipment.
- After our inspection of your item, we will notify you of the repair timeline. If the item appears to show signs of misuse, wear or abuse, we can nullify the warranty.
- Processing repair can take up to 72 hours once we have received them.
- If resizing item(s), we will have this back to you within 2 weeks. However, if it is not our mistake, but rather that of the customer, we cannot resize this for you. Therefore, it is suggested that you have your item sized carefully prior to ordering.
For any questions, please email us at email@example.com.