Review Guidelines and Policy
Item Review Guidelines and Policy
Reviews are a great way to learn about our item and service qualification. You can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and a photograph of your purchase, for 60 days after your item’s expected delivery date. The estimated delivery date is the purchase date + processing time + shipping time. You can edit your review, including the photograph, any number of times during that 60 day period.
By leaving a review or photograph, you acknowledge that:
- Your review and/or photograph and profile information will be publicly displayed on the Jewara's listing and review pages.
- Reviews and photographs may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the Jewara’s control such as a shipping carrier, or a third party. Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
- Extortion is not allowed on Jewara. Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on Jewara. Examples of extortion include the following:
- A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller into providing additional items that were not agreed upon in the original transaction.
- A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller into providing a refund when a refund is not warranted.
- Reviews must reflect the honest, unbiased opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the buyer. By uploading a photograph to one of Jewara’s websites or Jewara's mobile app, you warrant that:
- You own the photograph or you have the rights or permission to use the photograph; and
We may hide photographs that we do not feel accurately represent our brand.
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Jewara, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like usernames, Convos, text and photos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, or harassing;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.